During the meeting the partners discussed the following :
- Everyone showed their tools (E-Lessons) and compared the methodology applied by anyone. The result of this comparison is that all partners had the same information into the E-lessons, but changed the method of presentation as the target group for the example Romanian high school students in the E-lessons presented more youthful designed and for example AEGEAS the own E-lessons were designed in a simpler form because was addressed to adult trainees.
- During the meeting came to the Agenda and the interim report in which it was agreed that the coordinating partner of Romania will notify all partners in the interim reporting standard, and each partner will complete their own local actions.
- It was also agreed that the project coordinator will be sent by June 9 links to engage all partners in online assessment of E - lessons from the trainees and trainers conducted and their results will be collected and sent to the coordinator .
- Also for the Portuguese Electronic Dictionary partners expressed their desire to be enriched with new words in the dictionary and that once sent, all other partners each will translate into their own language and we will send to complete the dictionary.
- During the meeting also discussed the organization's next meeting in Coimbra, Portugal, and agreed to proceed with the arrival on November 9 and departure on 14 November.
During their stay in Larissa had taken place also in the cultural events of the project a series of visits:
- Workshop: Work safety rules in the field of electrical measurements (visit to TEI-Technical Educational Institution of Larissa).
- Cultural day trip to the Monastery Complex of Meteora.
- Visit to Platamonas