During the meeting the partners discussed the following :
- Representatives of e ach partner institution have presented experimental protocols and e-lessons produced in their institutions
- The need for further implementation of activities with local students within the project framework and the reporting of these activities with film, video or photograph documentation to be inserted in the project webpage was strongly emphasised
- The general coordinator, Mrs. Epure, has offered to assemble the project CD herself, but each partner is required to send Mrs Epure up to the end of March 2012 all the materials produced
- Mr Tuzun accepted the proposal made by some delegates to assemble the project booklet. The final version of the project booklet will result from the last meeting in May 2012, in Izmir, Turkey.
- Mr Papaefthimiou accepted the suggestion to analyse and propose the appropriate format for the preparation of the Mini Electrical Dictionary.
- The next meeting in Izmir, Turkey, will be held from the 6th to the 12th May 2012.
Laboratory activities : Students from Portugal, Romania and Italy, have made together practical activities for electrical measurements.
During their stay in Coimbra had taken place also the following activities :
- Study visit to the Mortágua Biomass Power Plant, in Mortágua
- Study visit to Museu da Ciência (science museum), in Coimbra
- Cultural visit to the medieval town of Penela and Conimbriga (Roman ruins)