The first project meeting took place in Onesti, Romania, from the 11th until the 13th November with the participation of the following project partners:
- Technical College “Petru Poni” (host organization and coordinator).
- Avelar Brotero Secondary School (Portugal).
- Izmir Electronicians' Chamber (Turkey).
- Center of Vocational Training “Aegeas” (Greece).
The following activities took place within the framework of the 1st project meeting:
- Presentation of the project partners.
- Introduction to the project objectives and activities.
- Definition of each partner’s activities and the period for each project meeting.
- Workshop: Project implementation plan.
- Workshop: Project evaluation plan.
- Workshop: The project’s blog.
- Debate on the classes’ assistance.
- Study visit to the Gutinas electrical transformer station.
- Workshop (Using an advanced e-learning platform in teaching electrical measurements).
- Workshop-Evaluation of the project meeting.
- Awarding of certificates to the participants.
The following project meeting will be organized in Naples, Italy, in February 2011.